The Grainstore suite is ideal for 1 or 2 people. It offers generous 4* Gold Visit Scotland accredited accommodation as described below.
- Free Wifi.
- Comprehensive selection of teas, coffee, & other hot/cold beverages. There is also a Coffee/Cappuccino/Latte maker.
- Please view Main Features Summary for comprehensive information as to what we provide.
- All our breakfast products are sourced from local suppliers whenever possible. See our Breakfast Menu for further information.
- If you wish to have an evening meal please email before booking to have confirmation that we are able to provide this for your dates.
We will welcome you with:
- Fresh Home bakes and Island cakes/Confectionary!
Stay 7 nights or more:
- Complimentary bottle of wine on your arrival
The accommodation offered is of a high standard with comfortable furnishings for a relaxing break. The self-contained wing consists of a large L shaped passageway area, with enough space for an entrance hall /dining area, giving access to a large shower room, a kitchen and a spacious sleeping and living area in studio style. By rearranging the dining furniture the layout can also offer a boot or drying room, with its own back entrance, ideal for wet days, coats & clothing!
The bedroom area provides room for a super king double or twin beds, with quality bedding and furnishings. The other end of the spacious room offers a furnished sitting area with comfortable seating. With soft wall lighting, separate overhead lights and individual lamps you can set the mood for a comfortable evening in: from our variety of books you can learn more about the islands or plan your next day, or just chill out with a novel or a DVD from our selection.
Guests have their own private garden area within which is their private summer house. However, you are welcome to access the whole of the rest of the garden at any time if you wish. This is where you have your off-road private parking and access to your entrance door.