Ready for 2018 our ‘flying’ viewing platform, where guests can sit in the garden, having uninterrupted views down to the inland Lochs of West Mainland. Enjoy an alfresco breakfast, an afternoon cuppa or maybe a beer or ‘glass of something’ to relax with in the evening, in a unique & special place.
- Selection of hot/cold drink beverages provided – teas, coffee ( including de-caff, fruit teas etc), sugar, Orkney semi-skimmed milk
- Home bakes and cakes!
Stay 7 nights or more!
- Complimentary bottle of drink/bubbly for your arrival
- Free Wifi
- Dog friendly – see below for T & C’s
- Private off road parking; Accommodation all on one level; Garage for storage of bikes, fishing gear etc; Private garden; Boot room
- Central Heating, Additional electric heating , TV, DVD, CD, Alarm/Radio + DVD’s and books
- Towels, Bathrobes, Bath mat, Hairdryer, Electric shaver adaptor, Iron/ironing board
- Comprehensive selection of Orkney Maps and books for your use during your stay
- Wide range of brochures and leaflets related to exploring Orkney and Tourism
- Use of landline telephone on request
- Fridge/freezer compartment
- Coffee/Cappuccino maker
- Electric Cooker – hobs and oven/grill
- Dishwasher available
- Extra foldaway bed provided at additional £10 a night.
- Cot provision with bedding free of charge.
Dogs – Please contact us at time of booking regarding bringing your dog
Not allowed in bedroom/studio room – dog gate supplied for doorway. Welcome everywhere else including the garden.
We do provide dog bedding and towels at no extra cost.
£5 per night per dog.