Our new log cabin for 2019 with log burner & our ‘flying’ viewing platform, where guests can sit in the garden, having uninterrupted views down to the inland Lochs of West Mainland. Enjoy an alfresco breakfast, an afternoon cuppa or maybe a beer or ‘glass of something’ to relax with in the evening, in a unique & special place.
- Selection of hot/cold drink beverages provided – teas, coffee ( including de-caff, fruit teas etc), sugar, Orkney semi-skimmed milk
- Home bakes and cakes!
Stay 7 nights or more!
- Complimentary bottle of wine on your arrival
- Free Wifi
- Private off road parking; Accommodation all on one level; Garage for storage of bikes, fishing gear etc; Private garden; Boot room
- Central Heating, Additional electric heating , TV, DVD, CD, Alarm/Radio + DVD’s and books
- Towels, Bathrobes, Bath mat, Hairdryer, Electric shaver adaptor, Iron/ironing board
- Comprehensive selection of Orkney Maps and books for your use during your stay
- Wide range of brochures and leaflets related to exploring Orkney and Tourism
- Use of landline telephone on request
- Washer ( dryer available )
- Fridge/freezer compartment
- Coffee/Cappuccino maker
- Electric Cooker – hobs and oven/grill
- Dishwasher available
- Extra foldaway bed provided at additional £10 a night.